Software engineering is an ever evolving field full of interesting challenges that allow us to create solutions for all kinds of problems and materialize even the wildest ideas.
At LinearWork we try to keep a good work/life balance, while passionately pursuing technical excellence. We value loyalty and dedication, and believe in rewarding merit without fostering internal competition.
Attention to detail and taking responsibility for the success of every piece of work is a must for everyone who works with us. We believe that developing the best solutions for clients is a motive for pride, and expect everyone in our teams to share these values.
We are a 100% remote company where all projects are handled by small, self-sufficient teams. You will be able to see how your work contribution influences the project outcomes.
What we look for?
- Developers and designers passionate for their work, that want to keep evolving
- Open minded people with initiative and responsibility. We all work remotely and need you to be able to do your work without hand holding
- Impeccable work ethic
- Top notch skills backed by solid knowledge
- Strong team spirit
- Good communication skills
What we offer?
- An environment based around the fact that we work to live, not live to work
- Healthy work hours, where everyone respects each others personal time
- Opportunities to constantly evolve. Bring innovation into the team at any time, and be involved in the decisions that shape the way we work and what we work in
- Results oriented framework where you get to decide when and how to do your work, provided you meet the agreed upon goals and contribute to the overall success of your projects
- Full integration on a dynamic, inclusive team, where everyone has a voice and can influence the outcome of our projects. You can speak your mind about anything you want, with everyone on the company
- Competitive compensation package
How to apply?
Filling in the following form is the first step. Let us know what makes you a good fit to work with us, what technologies you master and what you've done in the past. Whenever possible share links of projects you've worked in the past - whatever shows up your skills and makes you proud. We will get back to you quickly with our feedback on it.
If we think you are a good match the following process will unfold:
- A short interview for us to get acquainted and decide whether we will all work well together. It's the best time for you to ask questions and get to know us
- A small technical problem for you to work on your own. It's aimed to allow us to see your skills in practice and won't take too much of your time (if you already sent us links to work that shows this we may skip this step)
- A technical interview where we will ask some questions and see how you think about a set of small, concrete problems. Expect common problems such as the ones you may find in the course of a regular project
That's it, hopefully we will start working together.